PRIZE LIST (includes both Open & Jr. Prizes)
Gift Basket from Triple Nikel Distillery (valued at $127). Triple Nickel Distillery wasn’t Voted Elk County’s best distillery for nothin’. Triplenickeldistillery.com and on Route 2-55 North.. in Weedville. Triple Nickel Distillery…Choose to Shine
Vortex Scope (Retail Value $150) and $150 gift card from Sportsman Outfitters. Sportsmen Outfitters has everything you need for hunting. Guns, ammo and more! Sportsmen Outfitters in downtown Knox.
$250 Gift Certificate from Boomville Fireworks! Boomville Fireworks on Allegheny Boulevard in Brookville or at boomvillefireworks.com Boomville Fireworks Building memories with Fireworks
Cooler, ten and 2 fold up chairs (valued at $250)
2- $150 gift certificates from Neiswonger’s Taxidermy, voted best of Tri-County in 2021. They will make it look as real as the day you first locked eyes on it and is affordable! Check out their work on Facebook. Neiswonger’s Taxidermy in Falls Creek
Bowtech solution 70 pound right hand bow from Route 66 Sporting Goods- Shippenville
$150 Gift Card from Infuzed IV Bar – Experience the power of vitamin filled IV hydration at Infused IV Bar on Midway Drive in DuBois! See their full menu at infuzedivbar.com.
* Savage Axis S-P Rifle and $50 gift certificate from Grice Gun Shop – Clearfield
WHAT A BUCK, BIRD OR BEAR 2022 ENTER HERE!
“WHAT A BUCK CONTEST” 2022
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be of legal age as dictated by local, Pennsylvania, and federal law to be eligible to receive a prize of alcohol or firearms when contest begins on 11/21/2022 .
- Proof of legal age will be required.
- No purchase is necessary for participation. The odds of winning are based on the number of participants.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, What A Buck participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- All prizes may be picked up at the front desk of 7 Mountains Media main office at 801 East DuBois Ave, DuBois, PA unless otherwise specified. Prizes not picked up within 30 days of notification of winning will be forfeited.
- Dates & Duration:
What A Buck will begin 11/21/2022 and end 12/11/2022
What A Buck will be played on WIFT/WKFT and at lovemybigfoot.com
All participants will be considered contestants of What A Buck and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in What A Buck promotional contest.
Prizes will be awarded on 12/12/2022. The value of prizes will be determined by the total number of sponsors at the end of the contest. A final list of prizes will be posted at lovemybigfoot.com at the start of the contest. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. All local, state, and federal taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by the winner after they have presented proper legal identification. The awarding of any firearm will only constitute the right for the winning participant to claim said firearm from a federally licensed dealer. It will be the sole responsibility of the winner and firearms dealer to conduct all necessary documentation and procedures for the legal transfer of a firearm. If the winner fails to obtain clearance for the transfer of a firearm, no substitute prize will be awarded. Since no firearm is actually being awarded or transferred in any way by 7 Mountains Media during this contest, 7 Mountains Media shall not be held liable for any improper or unlawful use of a firearm.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions, and How to Play:
- Listeners will be encouraged to go to lovemybigfoot.com. Once there they will be instructed to fill out an entry form and upload a picture from their hunt.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed.
- Entry forms must be filled out in full or will be disqualified.
- One Grand Prize winner, over the age of 21 at the beginning of the contest, will be drawn at random from all qualified entries. One Junior Grand Prize winner, under the age of 21 at the beginning of the contest, will be awarded from all qualified entries.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at lovemybigfoot.com prior to becoming effective.