Husquvarna Chainsaw (valued at $200)
$100 Gift Card
$100 towards Deer processing- Clearfield (good through 2021)
Thompson Center Compass II bolt action rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor or 308. (retail value $405)
Miller Lite Cooler, Miller Lite Cabana & Miller Lite Knit Hat (valued at $200)
$100 gift certificate
“WHAT A BUCK CONTEST”
**Regarding Covid 19**
7 Mountains Media is committed to public safety and the health of our staff, clients and our listeners. All participants of any 7 Mountains Media contests and promotions must adhere to the local, state and federal guidelines regarding Covid 19 mitigation. Any violation of said guidelines may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prizes in a contest.
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins 11/27/2020.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are based on the number of participants.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, What A Buck participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- All prizes may be picked up at the front desk of 7 Mountains Media main office at 801 East DuBois Ave, DuBois, PA unless otherwise specified. Prizes not picked up within 30 days of notification of winning will be forfeited.
- Dates & Duration:
What A Buck will begin 11/27/2020 and end 12/13/2020.
What A Buck will be played on WIFT/WKFT and at lovemybigfoot.com
All participants will be considered contestants of What A Buck and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in What A Buck promotional contest.
The awarding of any firearm will only constitute the right for the winning participant to claim said firearm from a federally licensed dealer. It will be the sole responsibility of the winner and firearms dealer to conduct all necessary documentation and procedures for the legal transfer of a firearm. If the winner fails to obtain clearance for the transfer of a firearm, no substitute prize will be awarded. Since no firearm is actually being awarded or transfered in any way by 7 Mountains Media during this contest, 7 Mountains Media shall not be held liable for any improper or unlawful use of a firearm.
Prizes will be awarded on 12/14/2020. The value of prizes will be determined by the total number of sponsors at the end of the contest. A final list of prizes will be posted at lovemybigfoot.com at the start of the contest. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. All local, state and federal taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by the winner after they have presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Listeners will be encouraged to go to lovemybigfoot.com. Once there they will be instructed to fill out an entry form and upload a picture from their hunt.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed.
- Entry forms must be filled out in full or will be disqualified.
- One grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all qualified entries.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at lovemybigfoot.com prior to becoming effective.