Bigfoot Country has teamed up with Kneppy’s Fireworks for Sizzlin’ Summer! Your chance to win a HUGE Family 4 pack to Hershey Park, Pittsburgh Zoo, DelGrosso Park, and Living Treasures Wild Animal Park tickets. Sign up today at Kneppy’s in Kylertown off Exit 133 of I-80 or visit their locations in DuBois, Clearfield, and Philipsburg. Kneppy’s: where 4th of July is every day!!
Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins on June 20, 2022.
- No purchase is necessary for participation. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, Sizzlin’ Summer participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation, or other family extensions, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Entrants may only enter once throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make a rule, contest, or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- The contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Dates & Duration:
The contest will begin on June 20, 2022, and continue through July 1, 2022, with the grand prize winner announced on July 5, 2022
- Location: Sizzlin’ Summer Contest is set at 4 Kneppy’s Fireworks locations 1265 Kylertown-Drifting Highway, Morrisdale, PA;801 E. DuBois Avenue, DuBois, PA; 924 N. Front Street, Philipsburg, PA; and 14399 Clearfield Shawville Hwy, Clearfield, PA Indemnification: All participants will be considered contestants of the Lucky Lottery Pit Stop and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in Lucky Lottery Pit Stop promotional contest.
- Value/Prize(s): There will be 2 winners that will receive a 4 pack of tickets to Del Grosso Park, Hershey Park, Living Treasures Wild Animal Park the Pittsburgh Zoo. Specific tickets may change at the discretion of 7 Mountains Media based on availability. Winners must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Lottery regarding any cash prizes awarded by the Lottery. Tickets awarded by 7 Mountains Media have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or damaged in any way. Winners must pick up their prize from the Bigfoot Country/Passport Radio Studios, 801 E. DuBois Avenue, Dubois PA within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by the winner after presenting proper legal identification.
- Publicity: By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions, and How to Play:
- The contest will begin on June 20, 2022, and run through July 1, 2022
- Listeners will be encouraged to visit sponsor locations and register only once per household per location site.
- 2 Winners will be drawn from registration entries at Kneppy’s Fireworks.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
- Changes or Modifications: