“Luke’s Make a Deal” has your chance to trade…for Luke Combs tickets. You will post a picture of what you’re willing to give up to see Luke Combs at Beaver Stadium on April 27th, 2024! Photos will be posted on our website and Facebook page. Winners will be chosen at random, and if eligible, traded items will be donated to charity. Winners contacted Aug. 25, 2023
Brought to you by: Station 101 Pub & Kitchen– Bee Line Highway, DuBois. Daily specials & 12 rotating craft beers on tap. Also see them online at station101pub.com
Luke's "MAKE A DEAL"
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years old when contest begins on 08/18/2023. .
- Proof of legal age will be required.
- No purchase is necessary for participation. The odds of winning are based on the number of participants.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Lukes Make a Deal” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest, or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- All prizes will be awarded by email (or in person at the WIFT/WKFT office, 801 E. DuBois Ave., DuBois, PA)nless otherwise specified. Prizes not picked up within 30 days of notification of winning will be forfeited.
- Dates & Duration:
Lukes Make a Deal will begin 8/18/2023 and end 8/25/2023
Lukes Make a Deal will be played on the WIFT/WKFT lovemybigfoot Facebook page and at lovemybigfoot.com
All participants will be considered contestants of Lukes Make a Deal and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in Lukes Make a Deal promotional contest.
Prizes will be awarded when they become available to WIFT/WKFT The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. All local, state, and federal taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by the winner after they have presented proper legal identification.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions, and How to Play:
- Listeners will be encouraged to go to lovemybigfoot.com. Once there they will be instructed to fill out an entry form and upload a picture of what they are willing to trade.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed.
- Entry forms must be filled out in full or will be disqualified.
- Winners must be over the age of 18 at the beginning of the contest, will be drawn at random from all qualified entries.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at lovemybigfoot.com prior to becoming effective.