Just in time for Christmas it’s Bigfoot, Little Trees, BIG CASH!! Your chance to score $15 hundred dollars in holiday spending money from Bigfoot Country!!
—Here’s what you do –
Go to one of our sponsor sites and take a guess at how much “big cash” is on the “little tree” in store. Here’s some help…don’t guess $1500!
—Santa picks one little tree and we get our winner from whoever’s guess is the closest!
But the winning doesn’t stop there! 2nd prize is a $50 gift card from all the sponsors awarded to one person…AND THEN one person from each sponsor gets a $25 gift card from that location. You have 3 chances to WIN!
Take a guess today at:
(read a couple)
–Triple Nickel Distillery wasn’t Voted Elk County’s best distillery for nothin’. Triple Nickel Distillery.com and on Route 255 North.. in Weedville. Triple Nickel Distillery…Choose to Shine
–JD Small Equipment Rental on Route 255 North, just two miles past the light in Penfield!
–Big Run Flooring on East Main Street in Big Run and online at big run carpet dot com
–Infuzed IV Bar – Experience the power of vitamin filled iv hydration at Infuzed IV Bar on Midway Drive in DuBois! See their full menu at infuzedivbar dot com.
–Zalno Jewelers -Clearfield- For over 60 years family-owned Zalno Jewelers has helped your family make memories. Quality jewelry with friendly customer service in Downtown Clearfield
–DuBois Feeds – Prepare for winter with Dryshod Boots, wood pellets, coal and ice melt Plus Blue Seal feeds pet and farm animals West DuBois Avenue DuBois
–Lifespan Family Services, your local Foster and Adoption Agency in the DuBois Mall
–Tire & Service Professionals. Quality tires at great prices and all vehicle repairs done right. Tire & Service Professionals, South White Street, Brookville
–Paul Beatty Jewelers in Punxsy – The area’s family-owned local jewelers, creators of custom heirloom jewelry in downtown Punxsutawney.
BIGFOOT, LITTLE TREES, BIG CASH CONTEST”
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins 11/14/2022..
- No purchase is necessary for participation. The odds of winning are based on the number of participants.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, BIGFOOT, LITTLE TREES, BIG CASH participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or another family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make a rule, contest, or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- The contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- All prizes may be picked up at the front desk of 7 Mountains Media’s main office at 801 East DuBois Ave, DuBois, PA unless otherwise specified. Prizes not picked up within 30 days of notification of winning will be forfeited.
- Dates & Duration:
BIGFOOT, LITTLE TREES, BIG CASH will begin 11/14/2022.. and end 11/25/2022.
BIGFOOT, LITTLE TREES, BIG CASH will be played on WIFT/WKFT and at designated sign-up locations. Sign-up locations will be posted at lovemybigfoot.com
All participants will be considered contestants of BIGFOOT, LITTLE TREES, BIG CASH and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in BIGFOOT, LITTLE TREES, BIG CASH promotional contest.
Winners will be contacted on 11/29/2022. First prize $1,500.00. Second and Third place prizes will be awarded and the value of each will be determined by the total number of sponsors at the end of the contest. Each contestant will have 3 chances to win a prize. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. All local, state, and federal taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by the winner after being presented with proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions, and How to Play:
- Listeners will be encouraged to visit sponsor locations and guess the amount of fake money on each contest tree. At the end of the contest the participant that comes closest to or correctly guesses the exact amount of money on the winning tree, which will be drawn at random from all tree locations, will receive the first prize of $1500. One second-place winner will be drawn at random from all entries and will receive a $50 gift card from all sponsor locations. One third-place winner will be drawn from each sponsor location and will receive a $25 gift card from the location they were drawn from.
- The contest may be played during sponsor locations’ normal business hours.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed per signup location.
- Entry slips must be filled out in full or will be disqualified.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at lovemybigfoot.com prior to becoming effective.