Here’s your chance to win 10 PA Plus the Money Instant Lottery Tickets every week this month from Buck’s Pizza!! Stop by any of their locations- in DuBois, St. Marys or Clearfield – fill out an entry form and drop it in the Bigfoot Box. We’ll announce 1 winner from each location every Friday. Only one entry per person per location per week. Have some fun with the new scratch-off game from the Pennsylvania Lottery, Plus the Money. You could win one of 10 top prizes of $100,000. Benefits Older Pennsylvanians. Must be 18 years or older to play. Please play responsibly.
And Now at Bucks:
Delivery to DuBois, Clearfield and St. Marys areas! Call for details
The entire food menu is NOW available for delivery
Their popular Dine In Only special is back: Pick A Pasta!
They have Party Packs- dine in, carry out and delivery – great pizza and wings specials
All you can eat Boneless WINGS- just 14.99. Dine in only
Get Scratching With Squatch OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins March 2, 2020
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are based on number of eligible entries.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, Get Scratching with Squatch participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension , and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one qualifier per household, per week, throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on March 2, 2020 and continue until further notice.
- Location: Get Scratching with Squatch will be limited to Bucks Pizza locations in Dubois, Clearfield and St. Marys, PA.
- Indemnification: All participants will be considered contestants of the Get Scratching with Squatch and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in Get Scratching with Squatch promotional contest.
- Value/Prize(s): There will be 1 winner per Buck’s locations each week. Each winner receives 1 pack that contains 10 Pennsylvania Lottery scratch off lottery tickets. Specific tickets may change at the discretion of 7 Mountains Media based on availability. Winners must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Lottery regarding any cash prizes awarded by the Lottery. Tickets awarded by 7 Mountains Media have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or damaged in any way. Winners must pick up their prize from the Bigfoot Studios, 801 E. DuBois Avenue, DuBois PA within thirty (30) days of winning, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presenting proper legal identification.
- Publicity: By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on March 2, 2020 and continue until further notice.
- Listeners will be encouraged to visit sponsor locations and register only once per household per location site per week. *All information on the sign-up form must be filled in completely or entry will not be valid.
- Winners will be drawn from each sponsor location on Fridays and announced on WIFT/WKFT.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
8. Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at www.lovemybigfoot.com prior to becoming effective.