BIGFOOT’S BIG BACKYARD IS NOW OPEN
And is filled with over $20,000 worth of prizes!!!
We have 12 great prize packs to give away. Weekly qualifiers will be picked from each registration site. PLUS when we broadcast live from our sponsors you’ll also have a chance to win a $102 Visa Gift Card courtesy of
Auto & Truck Specialties in Clarion!
Madrid Hot Tub with basic installation
Wishing Well Fountain & Yard Decor
Cub Cadet Electric Push Mower & Husqvarna Trimmer, Handblower and more
Tripod Wood Swing & Outdoor Carpeting
Outdoor package of yard tools, mailbox & $400 gift card to Clarion Builders Supply
3-seat Polywood glider and two gliding chairs
Bud Light outdoor-themed package
2 Lifetime Sit On Top Kayaks with Camping Supplies
Fire Pit and Colonial Wall
Grill, Cabinet & Countertop Unit
$1,000 Fireworks package
Corn Hole Boards & gift card to Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub
You can register one time per week per sponsor locations listed below:
Granite Expression, New Street in DuBois
Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub – Clearfield
Boomville Fireworks, on Allegheny Boulevard in Brookville
Hanzely’s Garden Center– Route 119, south of DuBois
Clarion Builders Supply, Route 322 East of Clarion
J.M. DeLullo Stone Sales- Route 219 one mile past the Falls Creek Sheetz and on the Million Dollar Highway In Kersey
Dunlap Lawn & Garden – Oklahoma Salem Road, DuBois and Mendenhall Road, Brookville
Route 66 Sporting Goods – along Route 66 in Shippenville
Cypress Clocks & Gift Shop, Route 36 South of Brookville towards Punxsy
Big Run Carpet – Main Street, Big Run
B & C Pools & Spas, downtown Clearfield
Other sponsors (not registration site sign up locations):
Auto & Truck Specialties, 15761 Rt. 322, Clarion
Crescent Beer Distributors, Mount Jewett
BIGFOOT’S BIG BACKYARD GIVEAWAY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins March 27, 2023.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning will be based on the total number of finalists that are present at the finale.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, Bigfoot Big Backyard participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one qualifier per household will be allowed.
- Participants may register one time in person, per week, per registration locations.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winner is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on March 27, 2023 and end on June 2, 2023.
Contest finale will be held on June 3, 2023 at the DuBois City Park, pavilion B. Registration will begin at 10:00 am. Awarding of prizes will begin at Noon and once underway no further contestants will be qualified.
All participants will be considered contestants of Bigfoot’s Big Backyard Giveaway Contest and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in Bigfoot’s Big Backyard Giveaway Contest.
Prizes will be awarded 1 time on June 3, 2023. Total value of a prize will be dependent upon the prize awarded. The prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. **See additional information regarding Finale prizes below**
The winner is responsible for any state, local, and federal taxes. The prize must be redeemed from the supplying sponsor within the time frame specified by supplying sponsor or 7 Mountains Media on the day of the contest finale. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for workmanship and installation, if applicable, of any prize delivered to the winner by the prize sponsor.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7. Conduct, Decisions, and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on March 27, 2023 and end on June 2, 2023
- Winners will be selected on June 3, 2023
- Listeners will be encouraged by WIFT/WKFT to go to designated sponsor locations to register for qualification.
- Qualifying may also be conducted on-air and at the contest finale at the discretion of 7 Mountains Media and will be announced on air beforehand.
- All finalists must appear in person at the finale and present proof of identification and the qualification certificate provided by 7 Mountains Media.
- At the finale, all properly registered qualifiers will each randomly draw a qualification chip to determine the grand prize finalists. The grand prize finalists will draw for a grand prize. **See additional information regarding Finale prizes below**
- Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at www.lovemybigfoot.com prior to becoming effective.
- ** Additional information regarding Finale prizes** For the contest ending June 3, 2023, once all prizes have been awarded all contestants holding prizes will be given the opportunity to participate in the “Big Deal Swap.” Contestants will have :60 seconds to swap their prizes among themselves. At the end of that time the prize certificates will be handed out and the contest will end. Any further swapping of prizes will be at the discretion of the contestants involved. Contestants will be responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on any prize they swap for.