Bigfoot’s Big Backyard is NOW OPEN! Over 15 thousand dollars worth of prizes!!! We have 8 great prize packs to give away. Tune in to see where you can sign up for the weekly qualification drawings. After Friday’s “Qualifying” – we dump the boxes and start over again so sign up each week. PLUS we’ll be broadcasting live from our sponsor sites where you’ll also have a chance to qualify to win $102 dollars courtesy of Carrier Insurance in Clarion! AND each qualifier gets a bottle of wine courtesy of the Official Winery of the Big Backyard- Deer Creek Winery.
YOU COULD WIN ONE OF THESE GREAT PRIZES
Round spa from TUFF SPA with basic installation (free delivery within 100 miles of B&C Pools & Spas, Clearfield)
CUB CADET LT42 42″ lawn tractor
Outdoor package of Picnic Table, Chair and Yard Tools
2 MATHEWS TACTIC Bow Packages (Right Handed, 60lb. in Reeltree Camo and Right Handed, 70lb. in Black)
Polywood glider bench, glider chairs and side tables
BUD LIGHT outdoor themed package-including a Bud Light Custom Kettle Grill, Large Counter Fridge, NFL Cooler and 10 x 10 Canopy Tent
You can register one time per week per sponsor locations that include:
(CLICK NAMES TO VISIT OUR SPONSORS)
Clarion Builders Supply, Route 322 just east of Clarion
BIGFOOT’S BIG BACKYARD GIVEAWAY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
BIGFOOT’S BIG BACKYARD GIVEAWAY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
**Regarding COVID 19**
7 Mountains Media is committed to public safety and the health of our staff, clients and our listeners. All participants of any 7 Mountains Media contests and promotions must adhere to the local, state and federal guidelines regarding COVID 19 mitigation. Any violation of said guidelines may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prizes in a contest. 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to suspend or cancel a contest or promotion at any time due to COVID 19 restrictions.
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older when the contest begins April 19, 2021.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning will be based on the total number of finalists.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, Bigfoot Big Backyard participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one qualifier per household will be allowed.
- Participants may register one time, per week, per registration locations.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winner is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on April 19, 2021 and end on June 4, 2021.
Contest finale and awarding of prizes shall be determined by and announced in advance on WIFT/WKFT. * SEE ITEM 9*
All participants will be considered contestants of Bigfoot’s Big Backyard Giveaway Contest and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in Bigfoot’s Big Backyard Giveaway Contest.
Total value of a prize will be dependent upon the prize awarded. The prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. Winner is responsible for any state, local and federal taxes. The prize must be redeemed from the supplying sponsor within the time frame specified by supplying sponsor or 7 Mountains Media the day of contest finale. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for workmanship and installation, if applicable, of any prize delivered to the winner by prize sponsor.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest qualifying will begin on April 19, 2021 and end on June 4, 2021
- Listeners will be encouraged by WIFT/WKFT to go to designated sponsor locations to register for qualification.
- Qualifying may also be conducted on air and at contest finale at the discretion of 7 Mountains Media and will be announced on air beforehand.
- Awarding of all prizes will be by random drawing at a time and location to be determined by 7 Mountains Media – WIFT/WKFT. 7 Mountains Media will notify finalists in advance if their presence is required to win a prize. *SEE ITEM 9*
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at www.lovemybigfoot.com prior to becoming effective.
9.**All qualifiers must be present to participate in the grand prize drawing on Saturday, June 5th, 2021 at 12:00 PM in the DuBois City Park. Registration will begin at 11:00 AM. Qualifiers must have qualification certificate and photo identification.**